- Information ShareAdvance Receives from You.
- Information ShareAdvance Collects on ShareAdvance.com.
Cookies Information. When you visit ShareAdvance.com, we may send one or more cookies – a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. ShareAdvance uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of ShareAdvance.com may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled. At this time, ShareAdvance is not able to respond to Do Not Track signals set by your browser.
Log File Information. When you use ShareAdvance.com, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
Clear Gifs Information. When you use ShareAdvance.com, we may employ “clear gifs” (a.k.a. Web Beacons) which are used to track the online usage patterns of our Users anonymously (i.e., in a non-personally-identifiable manner). In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our Users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
- Information ShareAdvance Collects Through ShareAdvance’s Customers’ Use of the Service. ShareAdvance only collects and processes data authorized by its customers through its customers use of its Service. While ShareAdvance recognizes that an individual has the right to access the data collected about that individual, ShareAdvance does not have a relationship with its customers’ end users but rather only with its customers (data controller). As a result, if you are an end user of one of our customers and you would like to amend, delete or alter your data, then you need to contact that customer directly and ShareAdvance will respond within a reasonable period of time to any such request by our customer. ShareAdvance only retains the data it stores and processes for its customers for as long as necessary to provide the Service to its customers or as required to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce any agreement.
- The Way ShareAdvance Uses Information.
Contact its Users. We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major changes to ShareAdvance.com, ShareAdvance’s Service or for customer service purposes).
- When ShareAdvance Discloses Information.
Legal Requests and Comply with State and Federal Laws. We may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant. ShareAdvance also reserves the right to disclose personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information that ShareAdvance believes, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to enforce our Terms of Service, take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend itself against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, to protect the security or integrity of ShareAdvance.
In the Event of Merger, Sale, or Bankruptcy. In the event that ShareAdvance is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
- Your Choices. You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through ShareAdvance.com or the Service, in which case ShareAdvance may not be able to provide certain services to you. You may update or correct your personal profile information and email preferences at any time by visiting your account profile page. In addition, you can request to delete your personal information by contacting ShareAdvance at [email protected]
- Our Commitment To Data Security. ShareAdvance uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. However, ShareAdvance cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to ShareAdvance and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, ShareAdvance makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If ShareAdvance learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. ShareAdvance may post a notice on ShareAdvance.com if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us at [email protected]
- Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of children is especially important to ShareAdvance. For that reason, ShareAdvance does not knowingly collect or maintain personal information or non-personally-identifiable information from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of the ShareAdvance website or Service is directed to persons under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the ShareAdvance website or Service at any time or in any manner. If ShareAdvance learns that personal information of persons under 13 years of age has been collected without verified parental consent, then ShareAdvance will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
Last updated: June 8, 2017